Features of the game (version 1.0):
- The player gets a character with level 3 (there are 4 levels in the game). In addition, you receive three armors for magical transformation.
- There is no voice chat in this version.
- There is no option of customization of your character; you can only choose the class.
- There is no craft levelling. Although, there is always 1% chance of breakage (i.e. failed craft).
- “Sand storms” change the landscape and drop of artefacts. You will know the beginning of the storm by message in the upper-right corner of the screen and by sound of a bell.
- Some weapons cannot be used in this version of the game. For example, epic Gavillero shield – “Dead Wall”. It is a shield for future versions, though you can craft it, sell it, or put into your collection.
- There are impassable reef zones with blue fog.
- You can’t see «bravery points.» They will be charged for the killed monsters under the nickname of a player.
- There are flying balls (grizzly) that can attack a player. When hit, a player loses 10 lifetime points (blue line). You can shot down the balls with a bow.
- There are many geysers on the surface of the Dead Sea. If stepped on, they will burst with poisonous gases. There are two types of geysers:
— “White” – salt geyser. It deals 10 damage to HP with 1% chance of critical strike.
— “Yellow” – geyser with sand and salt. It deals 20 damage to HP with 2% chance of critical strike.
- A player can be attacked by aggressive crabs. There are three types of crabs:
— Sand crab. Can be encountered everywhere. It has 150 HP and hit 50 HP per hit with 1% chance of critical strike.
— Red crab “Samurai”. Can be encountered everywhere except the “sandbox”. It has 500 HP and hit 120 HP per hit with 2% chance of critical strike.
— Black crab “Crusader”. Can be usually encountered beyond far reef. It has 800 HP and hit 150 HP per hit with 3% chance of critical strike.
— Pinto crab. Can be encountered everywhere except the “sandbox”. It has 350 HP and hit 100 HP per hit with 2% chance of critical strike.
— «Stone» crab. Can be encountered everywhere except the “sandbox”. It has 250 HP and hit 80 HP per hit with 1% chance of critical strike.
- Loot from the carbs can be dropped in 3 meters zone.
- Contraband (premium) shop is currently not accessible.